World of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flag forum for the World of War which plays on puzzle pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flamestalker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flamestalker

Flamestalker Empty
PostSubject: Flamestalker   Flamestalker EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Okay some little bit about me. I'm student, studying to become a pharmacist. I've been Playing Puzzlepirates for about 2 years now, off and on. At the moment I'm tutoring at a local junior high.
Back to top Go down
Dmentd
Admin
Dmentd

Flamestalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestalker   Flamestalker EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 pm

a liscensed drug dealer... drugs are bad flame...
Back to top Go down
flamestalker

Flamestalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestalker   Flamestalker EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Okay, more to add. Starting crew, Die By the Sword. I hated it. Was then introduced to GWD by Lilpeeps, who made the game really fun so I joined. Then I befreinded rowgish, Craze, Charge, Juke, D .... in the order I think. Then I left for about a year. When I came back I jobbed straight to GWD and was made FO again. I worked my butt off for the summer working mainly for D, checking his blasted ships. And learning how to manage stalls. Got yelled at again, and took another leave of absence, but thx to Juke my account didn't die. Ty juke... anyway... I then came back and played for about 3 months, then got bored and left to Heroes for a while which at first I enjoyed, but it got way too quiet. Then today I came and Joined Zip's crew. LOL for anyone who's known my girl issues, I jobbed a person today, Ironically Named Natlaya affraid lol! so ya. if it turns out to be her I am going to shove her over to GWD so you can see what she's like. Razz no I wouldn't put that torture on you.
Back to top Go down
Dmentd
Admin
Dmentd

Flamestalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestalker   Flamestalker EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:40 am

worked your butt off? thats a bit of an understatement! you made rudy look like a couch potato...
Back to top Go down
flamestalker

Flamestalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestalker   Flamestalker EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Okay. Worked my butt off is an overstatement. At first it took me like 4 hrs to find where all your ships were and then check them every day, but once i realized that people didn't use them unless they posted a notice it made it a lot easier. That and the fact that Zababa, geo, Craze and Row were the only ones pillying besides me. and we're all kinda habitual, we used the same ships... all of us did. Lol and look I ended up buying the ship that I used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flamestalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestalker   Flamestalker Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamestalker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of War  :: General :: Bio-
Jump to: