World of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flag forum for the World of War which plays on puzzle pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Dmentd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmentd
Admin
Dmentd

Introducing Dmentd Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Dmentd   Introducing Dmentd EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 am

Hi I'm Dmentd I'm 22 years old and currently enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. Though I'm not quite a marine yet, I ship off for Bootcamp on May 18th, so I wont be around for much longer (though I'll be back). I've played puzzle pirates for about 5 years (3 years on this character), and met some great friends on here. Lately it seems my life consists of nothing but exercise trying to get ready for bootcamp, but once in a while you can still catch me playing with my rubiks cube (yes I am a loser than can solve it in under a minute) or out hunting (mainly Deer, dove, pheasant and quail).
Back to top Go down
Pudd

Introducing Dmentd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Dmentd   Introducing Dmentd EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 pm

is that really your license plate?
Back to top Go down
Dmentd
Admin
Dmentd

Introducing Dmentd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Dmentd   Introducing Dmentd EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:43 am

as a matter of fact, yes it is... /me struts his stuff
Back to top Go down
Dmentd
Admin
Dmentd

Introducing Dmentd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Dmentd   Introducing Dmentd EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:09 am

Well it's official, I'll be heading to bootcamp next weekend.  I finally passed my IST (Initial Strength Test) got my 2 pull ups, 61 situps in 2 minutes, and ran a mile and a half in 13.10 minutes (with 2 popped ribs even).  I've been working my butt off since January trying to get in shape to pass this test so that I can go to bootcamp, and now one week before my shipdate I finally pass it, WOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
oneeyedcraze
Admin

Introducing Dmentd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Dmentd   Introducing Dmentd EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm

cheers
congrats, I know ye worked hard!
We will keep an eye on the viridian while ye are protecting our behinds Smile
hugs and old lady kisses
oneeye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Dmentd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Dmentd   Introducing Dmentd Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Dmentd
Page 1 of 1